Monday, September 16, 2013

Hey Blog world!!

It feels like Fall is upon us... Crazy how fast the Summer goes, and before you know it we are pulling out jackets and scarves again! I don't know about you, but I like to revamp everything as soon as the weather starts to change, including my makeup and hair... It makes me feel like everything is starting fresh!

New York Fashion Week just ended, I love to keep track of whats going on and see whats walking the runways to pull different aspects of it and apply it to my own personal style. What I loved most about this years runway was the hair and makeup, not only was it undone and fun, but totally achievable for the everyday person. Whether its the brushed out curls, or the 'no-makeup' look with a dark lip. Lately I'm obsessed with this look!

Here are a few looks that I cannot wait to try, and maybe I'll just show you how I achieve them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment